Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Our Halloween fun began with dressing up for our weekly storytime. We love storytime!

Next we visited the pumpkin patch to select the perfect pumpkin. This was actually our second trip to the pumpkin patch. Our first trip was to Bates Nut Farm which was cut short due to heat, flies, and awnry children.

Tyler thoroughly enjoyed the pumpkins!

Princess Ariel and her pumpkin all ready to go trick-or-treating!

We went trick-or-treating with Carly's BFF, Kaylen, and her family.

They held hands for moral support at some of the "scary" houses.

Here's how Tyler spent his Halloween night.

The next morning, Carly wanted to go trick-or-treating again! Then on Sunday she asked to wear her "Ariel dress" to church. She was finally able to put her dress back on and have some fun with cousin Christian in his spider costume.


Tyler in another pumpkin outfit. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Zwick!

12 comments:

Krissy said...

They are so cute! I just love the little princesses and Tyler is the cutest little pumpkin ever. I wish I could just kiss those cheeks. Brandon had the most kissable cheeks like Tylers! I just love to see the pictures of these little ones growing wqy too fast!

Trisha said...

I loved it! I had to blow up every picture to get a better look at your darling kids. What a fun Halloween.

AJ said...

Man, those cheeks give Jeff and Darcy's a run for their money.

Rachel said...

SO CUTE! Great to see new pictures and that Carly enjoyed her Halloween.
They are adorable!

Burnhams said...

I am so glad you put more pictures up! The kids look adorable in their costumes!!! We miss you guys.

Lindsey and Ben said...

Your kids are so cute in their costumes! Halloween is so fun!

Unknown said...

They just can't get any cuter! I can't wait to see them! I can't beleive how big Carly is getting, she makes a perfect little ariel! :-)miss and love you guys!

Maree said...

Ok, they're just ADORABLE! I absolutely loved the last pumpkin outfit. Your post reminded me of when my Hannah was little like that and would wear the same thing for days. Or the time she put on brother's shoes and wouldn't take them off--not even at bedtime. Fun times!

Aaron and Melissa said...

What cute kids...they looked so cute all dressed up! It looks like you had a fun Halloween.

Croppermom said...

You have beautiful children. I enjoyed looking through your blog. Stop by and see us some time

Jen Richards said...

Hi Jergensen Family! Bryson and I just want to say congrats on your new sweet little baby. Tyler is just the most adorable little thing. I also cannot believe how big and beautiful Carly is getting! I loved her Ariel costume :) We hope you guys are doing well. Also.. can you send me your address when you have a second: jen.s.richards@gmail.com. Thanks and congrats again!!

Starley Family said...

Super cute pics! Brings back fun memories of McDonald's and Miss Julie! Ummm...I didn't want to be the stalker type and I don't have your email anymore (not sure how that happened) or phone number and I left a message on an older post but I totally understand that you've been way busy with two. I guess I do have your address from Christmas card lists but then you may have been really frightened...I was so excited to see Carly and Tyler. We'll be headed to Disneyland in the spring so maybe in the future.