Here is the briefest way I can think of it explain what we've been up to. (I also like it when people do this on their blogs.)
-We're all currently healthy and no one is in hospital. Yeah!
- Restarting potty training after brief siesta due to hospital stays. I loathe potty training!
- Tyler in the 5th percentile for weight and 3rd percentile for height but taking leaps and bounds everyday.
- Tyler loves his bungee bouncer and squeals and babbles as he bounces around.
- Carly is really into movies right now. Shrek and Ice Age are her current favorites.
- Carly talks and sings all day long no matter where she is. The best are her made up songs as we're shopping.
- Brandon finally got his surround sound and I'm hoping the neighbors won't hate us. :)
- Brandon turned the big 3-0 last month. He doesn't seem too concerned about it.
- Lastly, we're just enjoying summer and looking forward to a few little trips we have planned!
Here's a whole bunch of pics. Enjoy!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
For those that don't know- Jimmy Fallon is trying to do a Saved by the Bell reunion. He had Zack Morris on his show last night and it was hilarious. I know you all watched Saved by the Bell and will even stop while flipping through the channels now to see if you remember the episode! (and we do remember every single one!) Mark Paul Gosselaar and Jimmy Fallon are great in the clip so enjoy!
Posted by Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler at 1:04 PM