Monday, June 29, 2009

Update and Pictures!

Here is the briefest way I can think of it explain what we've been up to. (I also like it when people do this on their blogs.)

-We're all currently healthy and no one is in hospital. Yeah!
- Restarting potty training after brief siesta due to hospital stays. I loathe potty training!
- Tyler in the 5th percentile for weight and 3rd percentile for height but taking leaps and bounds everyday.
- Tyler loves his bungee bouncer and squeals and babbles as he bounces around.
- Carly is really into movies right now. Shrek and Ice Age are her current favorites.
- Carly talks and sings all day long no matter where she is. The best are her made up songs as we're shopping.
- Brandon finally got his surround sound and I'm hoping the neighbors won't hate us. :)
- Brandon turned the big 3-0 last month. He doesn't seem too concerned about it.
- Lastly, we're just enjoying summer and looking forward to a few little trips we have planned!

Here's a whole bunch of pics. Enjoy!












5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh my gosh I am dying at the one where Carly is OUT on the couch...surrounded by all the necessities! haha arial, peanut m&m's, pasta and a sippy cup! haha classic!

Mack Attack said...

I love this kind of post! I can't wait to see Tyler in a few weeks. I need one of these posts every week...

Rachel said...

I too loved this post! I wish so bad that we lived closer to eachother and Carly and Dallin could play together. I think they'd be a hoot! Looks like Carly is just too busy to actually stop and lie down. I love it!!

Zwick family said...

Your gkids are so cute!!! We missed you all at the Zwick Reunion!!! Hopefully we can all get together sometime soon!

Love,
Andrea