Sunday, July 12, 2009

Diet Coke-aholics Anonymous


I am a diet coke-aholic. It has been three weeks since I gave up drinking diet coke. :) Yes, I finally decided that I needed to get rid of the diet coke in my life. I do allow myself to have one a week as a treat but I must say that after 3 weeks, it doesn't taste as good anymore! Please note for all the diet coke lovers out there that I gave up diet coke for health reasons. Most of you lucky people do not have the health issue that I do and can drink diet coke in peace. I, however, feel a lot better when I don't. So farewell sweet, dark, bubbly drink! May I find another drink to replace you. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH gosh...three weeks?!?! You are a strong one you are! haha I would recommend Fresca...I love it. OR Crystal Light is always a good "juice" fix.

AJ said...

Water. I don't get the Diet Coke love. Its awful!

Mack Attack said...

I feel your pain...almost. I have to give up caffeine for the baby that has taken over my life.

Armstrongs said...

A screwdriver for me in the morning really helps me get off to a good start...however, i've been cutting down on the OJ (acid reflux) and adding more vodka. Good Luck!