Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Firsts for our family!!

On August 27th, Carly had her first day of school ever! My little baby girl started preschool. I was all prepared for the separation anxiety and tears. We arrived at school, Carly gave me a hug and walked into her classroom and didn't even look back! I called her name and waved to which she smiled and waved back. So much for separation anxiety!!


On September 1st, Tyler celebrated his first birthday! Yea! I made him a Winnie the Pooh cake which he enjoyed. We had the grandparents over and ate cake and ice cream and opened presents. He's such a sweet, cuddly boy. I hope this next year is better than the last with no hospital visits!!


1 comment:

Krissy said...

I am so impressed with the cake. You are an amazing cake decorator! I love all these pictures. Carly is so beautiful. She has the sweetest smile! And sweet, sweet Tyler. I just want to hold him and love him all day. You two are great parents to these two little ones. They are truly blessed to have you both as their parents. Love you guys!