Monday, September 27, 2010

What we've been up to...

My best friend from childhood, Katie, was married to a wonderful guy. Brandon and I took a quick trip to the wedding without the kiddies. It was over too fast. :)

Carly started her second year for preschool. She is so happy to be back in school but has already decided that she doesn't want to go to kindergarten.

We had an extra cool summer this year and didn't have many beach days as a result. This was a beautiful day and we had a great time. This is Carly with her BFF, Kaylen.

I captured my nephews infamous stink eye!

Tyler really enjoyed playing in the sand which was a first. By the end of the day, he was completely covered in sand!

Three peas in a pod. Blaine couldn't stand having Tyler sit on his mama's lap and so he climbed on too!

We had the first Webb Family Reunion this year. As many of you already know, I'm not the greatest photographer so I didn't get many pictures. I did get a picture of Tyler with his new cousin. Her name is Daisy and my cousin and his wife adopted her in June. She has Down Syndrome just like Tyler and we already consider her a kindred spirit.

Last but not least, Emily and Chad and their kiddies were in town so we joined them at Disneyland. It was so great to see them and spend the day together. We miss having them close by!




No comments: