Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Couldn't keep her eyes open...


I've seen pictures and I've heard stories but this time I witnessed it for my own eyes. Carly and I were enjoying a nice lunch during a beautiful San Diego afternoon. About half way through, I look over and Carly can barely keep her eyes open. Her mouth is still moving and then her head goes down and she was out for the count! It was so funny! One of the great things about motherhood is that your child(ren) will never cease to amaze you.

7 comments:

Angela Hill said...

so cute!!! I love when babies do that, Isaac did it all the time cormac has only done it once.

Jana said...

BRANDON!!! I am so glad to find your blog. Your little girl is adorable. Darling family. And lucky you guys. . . back in Poway. How nice. :) That is so great your are done with school and actually working. I am sure you love it. And the pay check!! :) Jason is almost done with residency. We still have a couple of years, but I fell like it is getting close. If that is even possible. :) I am going to check your family blog lots now! :)

Starley Family said...

Cute Carly! You are making me miss Katelyn (she's asleep in her crib) isn't that silly. How fun to be a mom.

Burnhams said...

It might have been carly's first time... but i've seen brandon pass out during dinner. As I recall, it was right after eating about 40 buffalo wings.
-chad

Lisa said...

I'm still waiting for the magic lunch that will make Tucker fall asleep! I'm glad you documented it!

Lindsey and Ben said...

Brandon and Carissa do you guys want to play dominos? It's Lindsey and Ben Brewster!!! I found your blog while looking at one of my friends' blog! I can't believe you guys live in San Diego! We are in Orange County!!! Check our blog out at lovinglifeincali.blogspot.com
Carly is darling! She is beautiful and I love her pigtails!!!!

Steve and Amanda said...

What on earth is she eating? spaghetti pie? I love watching babies fall asleep in their high chairs...to funny!