Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tagged!

So apparently there is this game going around blogs called Tag. It's kind of like those emails you used to get. "Do you like Coke of Pepsi, Last five movies you saw..." I'm not sure how most people feel about things like this but I like them. I think it is fun to read what people write and get to know them a little better. Like who knew that Chad and Emily have seen Wicked 9 times! So I like to read them but not too sure how I feel about writing them so bear with me. Here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I love to organize everything. I like files, drawer dividers, containers, labels... anything that makes things more organized. I will organize and reorganize things in my spare time. I have more accordian file folders than I have papers and I don't want to throw them away because I never know when something may need to be reorganized. I like everything to have a place and my dream is for everything to be in its place but... I have a 15 month old who resembles a minature tornado.
2. I am obsessed with Diet Coke, chocolate (Dove, Sees, not hershey), Target, buying clothes for Carly, decorating my condo, chewing ice, changing my hair (highlights, color, cut), making sure Carly has a balanced diet, looking at people's blogs, meal planning
3. I love San Diego because a lot of my family is here, the beautiful weather, there is always so much to do, my best friend, Amy, lives here, good mexican food, excellent customer service, people actually want to come visit you, palm trees, better drivers,
I miss Baltimore because of all our good friends, rainstorms, McDonalds on Wednesdays, Arundel Mills outlet mall, trees, and Old Bay.
4. I am not a morning person. I have the hardest time getting going in the morning. I have to force myself out of bed when Carly wakes up which better not be before 7am. Then I need a couple of hours to just sit around and wake up. When I have to go places in the morning, I usually feel frazzled by the time we get out the door. And now that Carly only takes one nap, it is better to do things in the morning before her nap so I've been working on getting over this. I often wonder how I made it through 4 years of early morning seminary.
5. I love my T.V. shows: Monday - Prisonbreak, Chuck, Heroes, Tuesday - Bones and House, Wednesday - 'Till Death and Lost (which hasn't started yet?), Thursday - The Office. In the morning, I like to turn on the Today show and leave it on all morning for background noise and listen as I do stuff.
6. I love to read. I could spend hours at a bookstore and want to buy 10 books or more. I like to read in bed, on the beach, in the bathtub, during any spare time I have... If I really like a book, I'll read it more than once. Most of what I read is fiction and I love love stories. (as long as they're clean) I think it is so fun to get lost in another world or in someone elses life. My favorite time period is Civil War - Gone with the Wind, In My Father's House, Faith of our Fathers series... But I'll read anything if it's good. (P.S. If you're looking for a good book, I have one word for you, TWILIGHT!)
And that's all I have to say. So now I would like to tag Jayne, Amanda, Liz, Jessica A., and Amy. And if you really don't want to do it, that's fine with me!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So - no wonder RF loved you so much - you LOVE to organize??? Good job! Yeah - I only have 23 more days of the mental museum!! But whose counting. Can you believe I've lasted this long? I really can't.
Thanks for the tip on proping my legs up. I'll have to try it.
Oh - and I'm reading Eclipse right now. Sometimes I sneak over to the library and read because - as you know, these books are kind of addicting.

Starley Family said...

I am so addicted to books as well. Have you read the Freemen and Dreamers series by LC Lewis (not cs lewis)? It is about the War of 1812, its connection to Baltimore and the Restoration. I think the first one is Dark Sky at Dawn and another one is coming out around Valentines. Lol, Stace