Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fallen off the map...

Yes, it appears our little family has fallen off the map as of recently. You would think that after the holidays, things would be a little slow. But not here in sunny San Diego. We've been enjoying a variety of visitors including my sister Jessica and her husband, Ben, and their dog, Gus which were shortly followed by Brandon's sister Amanda and her two angels, Trent and Camryn. We had tons of fun with our guests. Brandon and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary last Friday and treated ourselves to the Melting Pot which was fabulous as always. And we, like everyone else it seems, have been dealing with the joys of cold season. First Carly, then me and it will probably skip Brandon, as usual. So forgive us for being absentee in the blogging world and we'll see if can't make an improvement over the next little while.

Carly and her bff, Kaylen. I just love bath pics!

We went to the Mormon Battalion celebration in Old Town. You can judge from Carly's expression how she felt about making a pioneer doll!

Carly's first shooting lesson. We were just sad that Uncle Ben couldn't be there to share in the moment! :)

We even got the opportunity to roast bicuits on a stick!

It seems the skill of eating peas with a spoon requires one arm air while the other
scoops. So cute!

In case you are wondering where are the pics of our anniversary and the fun we had with our families, well, I'm still working on my capturing important moments on camera skill. :)

3 comments:

Angela Hill said...

I love the arm out while eating peas. Maybe I'll try that next time I'm eating them and see if it makes a difference. She is getting so big, I can't believe how fast it went.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. I have a hard time believing that you guys caught colds in San Diego. According to Brandon San Diego is perfect in every way, the air is pristine, no one ever gets sick, there are no homeless, no crimes, no poor, just one giant Utopia! J/K. Winter flu/colds are not fun. Keep the posts coming.

Mack Attack said...

I love seeing new pictures!! And I think I'm going to come visit during my spring break...so you better remember to take some pictures so that Carly's favorite aunt can make the page.