Friday, April 2, 2010

My sweet boy!


Tyler is now 19 months and he is just the sweetest little guy ever. He just learned how to do a one arm army crawl. It's hilarious! It's really hard to get him to do anything on command so I'm still trying to get it on video. (He also doesn't like to look at the camera let alone smile!) He loves to give kisses and hugs. And he thinks Carly is fascinating! I'm looking forward to the day when they will play together. I have a feeling he's going to be playing a lot of what she wants to do. :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! You updated your blog! He IS a sweet boy, I love the pictures!

Burnhams said...

I LOVE HIM!!! He is so cute. We miss you guys!

Zwick family said...

Your kids are so cute!!! We are going to try and come to San Diego for Jason't Homecoming and Dirk adn Laurie's Farewell. Hope to see you then!
Love you guys,
Andrea