Saturday, October 13, 2007

Finally!!


For those of you who are not aware of the significance of this photo, kindly direct your attention to the two little pigtails on Carly's head. Yes, after 14 months of patiently waiting, I finally have some hair to work with! She may still have a mullet, but at least some of her hair is long enough to pull up. It was a very happy and exciting day. And it only took about five gummy bears to get her to sit there and hold still. And she looks so cute!!! Now I only have to wait for the mullet to grow out and then real pigtails!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Carly is so cute! I love her big grin and pigtails! Is she walking?

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

Yep, she started walking about 2 weeks after her first birthday which was July 25. She now runs and lately she has been walking around on her tip toes, why, we don't know.

Angela Hill said...

Super cute!! I can't believe how big she is, and she has hair!!! I hope you guys are doing well.

Burnhams said...

I keep staring at this picture and wondering how she got so big. No way! I miss her... and you guys too.

Aaron and Kalle said...

Hi Brandon and Carissa, I am glad to see that you have a site that finally works. Carly has changed since we saw her at the reunion this summer, she is more adorable. Our blogspot is aaronandkalle.blogspot.com

Armstrongs said...

Carly is too cute! When I see pictures of cousins I am sad that we live so far away...by the way we would love to do McDonalds when we come into town!

Steve and Amanda said...

Do you really not know why Carly is walking on her toes? That is how Brandon always has walked!!! Please post more pictures!!

Starley Family said...

I love the pigtails! I am just impressed she let you put them in. I am still working on it with Katelyn. Someday her hair will grow on the sides (she sleeps on the side of her face) and she wont have such a long mullet. I really can't cut it off though because it would be the perfect boy cut.