Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oops!!


So yesterday I was minding my own business when I heard CRASH!!! I went to investigate. The entire bucket of cleaning supplies had fallen off the dryer and all over the laundry room floor. I got lucky because only the lysol spilled and it was on the tile not the carpet. While I was cleaning it up I got some lysol on the bottom of my pants. Laundry was on the menu for the day so I threw my pants with a load in the wash. Later as I was switching the clothes over you can all probably guess what was sitting at the bottom washer. My beautiful pink razor! I loved that phone. Always got great service and worked just the way I wanted it to! It was completely destroyed! So off to verizon we went because like many today's society, I can't live without my cellphone. No, I'm not a super texter, it's my security blanket. Well, I was three months shy of being able to sign a new 2-year contract but lucky again, the manager took pity on me and waived the three months. So while my phone was destroyed, contacts lost, customized ringtones gone, I got a new blue phone at their special rate. So while I joined the ranks of cellphones destroyers, alls well that ends well.

3 comments:

Lindsey and Ben said...

What a bummer? I am glad that everything worked out great! Carly is so cute in all the pictures you posted!

Jen and Bryan said...

Hey guys! I wanted to see if you wanted to go to dinner on Monday night with Courtney and George Georggin. It would be later... 7:30ish? Give me a call. You more than likely didn't have my number before (Brandon may) but even if you did have it, with the whole cell phone thing... :) 480-250-0026. Hope to hear from you soon.

Starley Family said...

Bummer about the phone, great to know you have a carrier with awesome customer service. Wish Baltimore had heard of it...