Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How did she...


This afternoon I put Carly down for her nap as usual. And as usual, I could hear her chatting to herself for a little while. After about 5 minutes the chatting started getting louder and then turned to complaining/crying. I decided to go into her room to have a talk about going to sleep. When I first went into her room, I couldn't figure out where she was. I turned on the light and the above picture is what I saw! Carly had somehow gotten herself stuck behind the bumper in her crib. I had to untie it just to get her out! That was after I yelled for Brandon to come see and we both had a good laugh! Carly never ceases to amaze and amuse me!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so funny! I love it when the kids do silly things like this, and yes, how did she?

Starley Family said...

That's awesome! Way to be that you got a picture! I wouldn't have been that quick with the camera. It's priceless!

Angela Hill said...

ha ha ha!! I love that she was totally stuck too not just sitting behind it! gotta love this age right?!!

Lindsey and Ben said...

That is so funny! At least she did not figure out how to climb out of the crib! Yikes! I fear for that day!