Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures!!

You know the old saying, "Better late than never"? Well, I'm going to apply that to this post. Here are a bunch of pictures of what we've been up to lately including Easter. It's a lot but I hope you enjoy them!

This is how Carly would spend all her days if she could. Who needs clothes anyways?!

Carly always gets excited when it's time to vacuum!

The Edman's stopped by for a visit!

Carly and her friend, Darcy.

Carly and her second cousin, Parker.

Carly's surprise from the Easter Bunny!

Getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt!

So many eggs, so little time!

Yea! The best part was inside the eggs! Candy!

Going out is always an adventure!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Carly's big grin! She is so cute!! And she thinned out a lot too!

Krissy said...

So fun to watch her grow! She is so darling and you can smell the sweetness she brings! Thanks for sharing these cute pictures!

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

Oh, she is such a cutie! I love the Elmo Easter Egg basket! too fun.

Mack Attack said...

I love it! I'm so happy to see new pictures up.

Steve and Amanda said...

thanks for the pictures. When was Emily in town? Can't wait to see you guys next month!!!

Rachel said...

Dallin LOVES to "help" me vacuum also! And he's really beginning to love "moe moe" too! (that's Elmo in toddler language!) Aren't their personalities fun at this age...wait, minus the little temper tantrums and MESSES! (:

Trisha said...

Carly's is so cute!! I wish I could see her more, but at least I can see her on the internet.

Starley Family said...

Fun that the Edman's came to town! I knew they went to CA but I missed the important details...

Cute dress! I just love Easter!