Thursday, May 15, 2008

So Excited!!!

Not that anyone but me really cares but I just felt like sharing for anyone who's blog surfing and looking for something new to read. I'm really excited for the next couple of weeks! First I get to take a girl's trip with my mom and sister to visit my other sister. This is a much needed break to just recharge and relax. I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive about going. I've never been away from Carly for this long and yes, I'm worried that no one else can take care of her like I can. Silly I know but I can't help it. Then when I get back, I have my appointment to find out the gender of our new baby! For those of you who are wondering, I have no thoughts or premonitions as to what it is. I just hope that the baby cooperates and we aren't left wondering. Next, my youngest brother-in-law has his missionary farewell! He is going to Leeds, England and we are all very excited for him. Plus, all the Jergensen clan is coming to town which will be crazy fun! Last, after the farewell we are heading for Palm Springs! Another vacation! I'm so excited to get away again and spend time with Brandon's family. I'm really excited for Carly to get a chance to play with her cousins. She doesn't get to see most of them very often and I want her to enjoy being with her cousins as much as I did growing up. Plus, I love hanging out by the pool and getting a nice tan. So exciting!
So I'll make sure to post pictures and let you all know what the gender of the baby is. Anyone venture to take a guess? I haven't has very many inputs this time around. See ya!

6 comments:

AJ said...

I'm thinking girl because I'm always wrong.

Angela Hill said...

Congratulations on being pregnant!! that's the first I've heard of it. I think it's a boy just because boys are neat!!! I hope you enjoy all your little vacations!

Krissy said...

Carissa, I didn't know any of this information and just got off the phone with Amanda this morning. She is in trouble! I'm so excited that you are going to have another baby. So fun! I think it will be a boy this time. And I didn't even know that Jason got his call. Thank you so much for letting me know all this fun news. You are the winner! Congratulations and I can't wait to see ALL the pictures and to see what you're about to have. When is your due date?

Rachel said...

I'd have to say Girl! Let me know as soon as you find out! You know, May 19th is my Josh's birhday! So that's a great day to find out if you ask me!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Ok, I did not even know you were pregnant. Clearly I have not been in the loop! And I just saw you like 2 weeks ago. You probably thought I was so rude for not mentioning anything. A big congrats from the Porters, and our vote is BOY.

Jayne said...

Before reading any comments, I thought girl. Just the vibe and family dynamic. It was so fun to see you with Carly a few months ago singing songs and signing. You are a great Mom. It is hard to leave them, but it is good for both of you. I love my keid so much more when I am away, even just for a few hours. I think it is a little easier for me to leave them now that I have two. I am learning to let go, a little.